- Incredibly Cute Winter Wildflowers Afghan Block Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- Very Soft And Lightweight Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring Hawaii To Your Home With These Crochet Hawaiian Flowers
- Quick And Easy Poncho Free Crochet Pattern- Perfect For Craft Fair Inventory And Gift Projects!
I can’t stand the cuteness! I love this adorable Little Monster Easter Egg crochet pattern found at 1dogwoof.com and it’s free! With Easter just around the corner, you can make your own little monsters and put candies or little gifts in their mouths. I can’t think of one child who wouldn’t love these little friends!
Because you’re not stuffing the body of the pattern, the body has to be created in two parts and stitched together. All of my rounds are worked continuously, with no seams.
Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Cotton Yarn in magenta, or other worsted weight yarn
size F (3.75 mm) crochet hook
regular sized plastic egg
white, blue, black felt pieces
small amount of polyfill stuffing
Fill your little monster with Easter treats!
Hide him among the other Easter eggs.
Having fun yet? Happy day crocheting!
Thanks to ChiWei for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.