- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- Retrograde Multi Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
Mommy to an Angel Girl or Angel Boy? Use this lovely Angel Heart Granny Square pattern to make a beautiful afghan for your lovelies. It’s very easy to fall in love with this cute angel heart with wings motif. It’s also a great way to show love with a meaningful gift like a blanket filled with hearts and crocheted with love…and a little crochet project for Valentine.
Materials: ( I used )
4,5 mm crochet hook
Worsted weight yarn: (Martha Stewart Extra Soft Wool Blend) color A,B,C
Image source: the whoot
Thanks to Maz Kwok for featured image and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.