- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
- [Free Pattern] I Can’t Believe How Easy It Is To Make This Beautiful Blanket
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- [Free Pattern] Delightful And Whimsical Owl Cabled Scarf
I woke up this morning and it was, surprisingly, chilly! Luckily I have an earwarmer or two ready.
Learn how to make a cute earwarmer with this simple yet adorable crochet pattern. Diamonds Earwarmer free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is fast to make and fun to wear.
“A simple diamond tapestry design becomes a great topper to a light Winter/ late Fall day, in the form of this earwarmer. It’s easy to customize with colors and the instructions come in 3 sizes, making it great for all your friends and for you!”
Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
US K (6.50 mm) crochet hook
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook (optional)
Bulky yarn/ size #5 yarn
2 – 2.5 oz/ 62 – 77 yards
I used Loops and Threads Charisma
Tapestry/ Yarn needle
Check out the original source for this Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.