- Spiral Crochet Afghan With A Dramatic And Decorative Effect
- This Crochet Butterfly Throw It’s The Most Awesomest Thing Ever!
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
- It Only Takes 1 Hour To Make This Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
I woke up this morning and it was, surprisingly, chilly! Luckily I have an earwarmer or two ready.
Learn how to make a cute earwarmer with this simple yet adorable crochet pattern. Diamonds Earwarmer free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is fast to make and fun to wear.
“A simple diamond tapestry design becomes a great topper to a light Winter/ late Fall day, in the form of this earwarmer. It’s easy to customize with colors and the instructions come in 3 sizes, making it great for all your friends and for you!”
Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
US K (6.50 mm) crochet hook
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook (optional)
Bulky yarn/ size #5 yarn
2 – 2.5 oz/ 62 – 77 yards
I used Loops and Threads Charisma
Tapestry/ Yarn needle
Check out the original source for this Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.