- [Free Pattern] This Loving Crochet Angel Ornament Makes A Unique And Stunning Table Top
- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Super Quick Throw Is Addictively Easy
- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
This adorable crochet Santa hat and matching diaper cover look adorable on any newborn baby. What better gift for a Christmas Baby Shower? Easy to work up and fun to make, this Christmas Hat And Diaper Set, courtesy of Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me, is a unique baby shower gift for babies is perfect for the holiday season or a special photo prop.
**The link for the Crochet Santa Hat Pattern from Girl In Air on the Repeat Crafter Me site is broken. Don’t worry you can get access to it HERE.
I think the key to this cuteness is having the right yarn. I used Vanna’s Choice in Scarlet and Bernat Pipsqueak in Whitey White
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.