- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Add Color And Personality To Your Walls With This Amazing Wall Hanging Crochet Piece
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- [Free Pattern] This Snowflake Potholder Is Probably The Easiest Square You’ll Ever Make
- Clever Crochet Modesty Panel Pattern [Free Pattern]
This adorable crochet Santa hat and matching diaper cover look adorable on any newborn baby. What better gift for a Christmas Baby Shower? Easy to work up and fun to make, this Christmas Hat And Diaper Set, courtesy of Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me, is a unique baby shower gift for babies is perfect for the holiday season or a special photo prop.
**The link for the Crochet Santa Hat Pattern from Girl In Air on the Repeat Crafter Me site is broken. Don’t worry you can get access to it HERE.
I think the key to this cuteness is having the right yarn. I used Vanna’s Choice in Scarlet and Bernat Pipsqueak in Whitey White
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.