- Easy Crochet Waffle Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate Spring With These Happy And Beautiful Crochet Coasters
- Cute Stash Basket Crochet Pattern To Use For Storage And Decor In Your Home
This unique crochet scarf featuring Christmas trees is sure to be an eye catcher. The design is so much fun and so versatile. Christmas Tree Crochet Scarf by Shellie Wilson works as a scarf but also as a garland for around a room or in a window. The whole Christmas tree concept makes it perfect for the Christmas season. If you want to make a special crochet gift for someone in your life, this very adorable Christmas tree scarf is quick and easy to make! Nothing says better Happy Holidays than a decorated Christmas tree!
What you need
Size: Finished length is 62 inches.
Size I crochet hook. Red Heart Super Saver Yarn 1 skein each Paddy Green, Wood Brown. Yarn needle. Yellow Felt. 100 small colored pom poms. Fabric glue.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craftbits
Thanks to Shellie Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.