- [Free Pattern] Adorable Four Petal Flower Square With Three Edgings
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Turtle Crochet Coaster Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make These Adorable Crocheted Icicle Ornaments For Your Christmas Tree
- Amazing Magpie Bird Free Crochet Pattern
What a cute idea! This cute and functional, this container is cute as a cupcake! This Amigurumi Cupcake Container by Mary Dickerson is cute as a cupcake and so functional! The perfect little container to store jewelries, hair accessories, sewing threads and other stuff that size! The cupcake container is put together in a really ingenious and simple way. So simple, you can make lots of them and have them placed all around the house!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Tuts
Thanks to Mary Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.