- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Most Adorable Kitty Nest
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Beautiful Crochet Project Made From A Real Leaf
- This 7″ Granny Square Does A Little Magic
Any teen would absolutely love to have this lace mask for their dances any fun adult would wear one at parties, don’t you think?
This gorgeous Crochet Lace Masquerade Mask by arhoglen is both lovely and seductive; a mask that can be made even fancier by adding some feathers and may be some jewels to it. What a wonderful gift to give someone!
Beautiful Crochet Mask Free Pattern
Yarn: Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Cotton (Sz 10 – Black)
about 12” of 20 gauge wire
pair of needle nose pliers
Needle and matching thread
1” wide ribbon (approximately 1yard) OR Decorative stick-handle OR 12-16″ Matching Elastic
Small swatch of matching fabric, ribbon, or swatch of crochet made with your yarn.
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Mask Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craft Disasters
Thanks to Andrea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.