- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Bright And Cheery Baby Blanket Will Enhance Any Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Sunburst Round Ripple Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
Keep your kitchen clean and groovy with these beautiful flower dishcloths! Flower Power Dishcloth by Doni Speigle is a fun and quick pattern with a darned cute end result. After making one, you’ll feel compelled to make a whole set and probably try different various color combinations. The color combinations are limitless!
Flower Power Dishcloth is made using worsted weight 100% cotton yarn and size H (5.00mm) crochet hook.
Finished Size is 9” across.
Image source: Mel
Extra flower power by Kari from Sew Stamp Stitch. Kari used 2 strands of Panda Herron cotton and I’m so impressed with the colours and softness of the cotton that I want to track some of this down for myself.(Source)
Featured image source:Doni Speigle
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.