- This Adorable Crochet Scallops Dishcloth Is The Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Decor!
- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Put A Festive Spin On Traditional Doily With This Awesome Americana Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
I fell in love with this pattern the moment I saw it. This 12″ square Basket of Berries designed by Melinda Miller is definitely eye-catching with so many very interesting row changes. There is such a variety of techniques in this square and yet they play so well together. I love Melinda’s designs. Her patterns are a joy to work up.
Pattern is for the Intermediate crocheter. Stitches used are sc, hdc and dc. Special stitches are the Reverse Popcorn, Cluster, and BPDC.
You’ll really enjoy all the different patterns on this block and watching it come together.I really like the texture of the outer rows and the lovely detail around the border. This project seems so much fun!
Image source: Melinda Miller
Thanks to Melinda Miller for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.