- [Free Pattern] Let The Yarn Work Its Magic On Its Own To Create This Spectacular Baby Blanket
- Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern – Create Stacks Of These Cloths For Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Denna Square: Amazing Style And Colors!
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- A Modern Heirloom Blanket For Your Dear Ones
Do you remember the outstanding Circle of Friends Square pattern by Priscilla Hewitt? Have a look here if you’re sure what I’m talking about. This gorgeous Textured Circles Blanket Pattern by BabyLoveBrand is a slight modification of it.
I used two strands of worsted acrylic to make this blanket and a size 10mm hook – yarn and hook are optional but will greatly affect final size. Mine is 16 motifs and 68″ square. (Source)
The texture is so beautiful and it looks great with different colors. Make sure you visit BabyLoveBrand’s blog to see all the photos she posted with this pattern in so many color combinations. You’ll fall in love with this pattern in a moment.
Thanks to BabyLoveBrand for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.