- [Free Pattern] Four Little Squares Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Fish Dishcloth Will Make You Smile Everyday
- Toadstool Christmas Ornament Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
The central flower in the block looks like it is almost appliqued onto the square. The popcorn stitches in this square and corners of the inner square, make this 12 inches square both interesting and different.
This block features a pretty flower motif in the center with cut-out corners and an intricate popcorn border. It is the first design in the Royal Family Collection.
Stitches include sc, hdc, dc and tr. Special stitches include the cluster, dc2tog, dc3tog, and popcorn.(Source)
Princess – 12″ Square is another beautiful Melinda Miller designed granny square pattern and the colors she chose for the featured granny is perfect and give the all square a truly royal feel. An afghan made of a bunch of squares just like that would be absolutely lovely.
Image source: Melinda Miller
Thanks to Melinda Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.