- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy Nautical Baskets Look Like Something Out Of A Catalog
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Window Flower Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- Fall Leaves Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
Crochet flowers are always a good way to practice various crochets techniques. July Flower 2016 by Ali Crafts Designs is sophisticated, beautiful and elegant. This is a great pattern to use up oddments of 4ply cotton from your stash! This fabulous crochet flower is full of bright and beautiful colors and can be used in so many decorative ways.
4 ply cotton in oddments of 4 colours
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ali Crafts Designs
Thanks to A Walker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.