- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Flowers Stitch
- This Thick And Quick Pumpkin Headband Is Easy To Work Up
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- This Pretty Boxed Block Stitch Baby Blanket Will Steal Your Heart!
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
Crochet flowers are always a good way to practice various crochets techniques. July Flower 2016 by Ali Crafts Designs is sophisticated, beautiful and elegant. This is a great pattern to use up oddments of 4ply cotton from your stash! This fabulous crochet flower is full of bright and beautiful colors and can be used in so many decorative ways.
4 ply cotton in oddments of 4 colours
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ali Crafts Designs
Thanks to A Walker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.