- [Free Pattern] Fabulous 3 Piece Hat, Scarf & Gloves Women’s Winter Set
- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty To Your World With These Perfect Crochet Roses
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crunch Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
Crochet flowers are always a good way to practice various crochets techniques. July Flower 2016 by Ali Crafts Designs is sophisticated, beautiful and elegant. This is a great pattern to use up oddments of 4ply cotton from your stash! This fabulous crochet flower is full of bright and beautiful colors and can be used in so many decorative ways.
4 ply cotton in oddments of 4 colours
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ali Crafts Designs
Thanks to A Walker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.