- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
- [Free Pattern] I Have Fallen In Love With This Crochet Pot Holders Set
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cosy And Stylish Crochet Slipper Boots
Crochet shorts are very feminine and dainty. They come in many colors, patterns and silhouettes. I love wearing crochet crop tops and shorts for the beach or at the pool, they’re great summer pieces!
There is a free written pattern and diagrams made available for us by the amazing people at Fab Art DIY.
This crochet Summer Shorts or Beach Shorts looks so lacey and pretty, and it’s a little bit challenging for some of us to try. Here are some crochet diagram that we can try to make ourself, we can try some easy lace patterns to start, as long as we figure out how to crochet 2 parts of shorts, it would be easier to crochet shorts and pants.
Supplies you need:
Crochet hook: 1.5mm
Watch the video tutorial below to learn how to crochet these awesome summer shorts.
Thanks to Fab Art DIY for this article inspiration and image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.