- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 3
- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lace Shell Pattern With Popcorn Stitch
- [Crochet Inspiration] Bring Home The Magic Of A Garden With These Charming Guys!
Such an adorable little guy! I just love the way he seems so happy all the time and has the cutest trunk! The pattern is truly cute in pink or blue so use your imagination and colors and make truly cute elephant toys using this pattern. It could be so easy for this cute amigurumi toy to become a child’s best friend! This Little Bigfoot Elephant by Sharon Ojala is coming with a written pattern and also an exquisite crochet along video tutorial.
I found the little guy in the picture below on Chez Céline. Isn’t he cute with that little heart on his belly?
As he seemed a little naked, I added some fabric in his ears and a heart on his belly.
Image source: Chez Céline
Thanks to Sharon Ojala for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.