- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- [Free Pattern] No More Weaving Ends In With This Gorgeous Cluster Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern
Such an adorable little guy! I just love the way he seems so happy all the time and has the cutest trunk! The pattern is truly cute in pink or blue so use your imagination and colors and make truly cute elephant toys using this pattern. It could be so easy for this cute amigurumi toy to become a child’s best friend! This Little Bigfoot Elephant by Sharon Ojala is coming with a written pattern and also an exquisite crochet along video tutorial.
I found the little guy in the picture below on Chez Céline. Isn’t he cute with that little heart on his belly?
As he seemed a little naked, I added some fabric in his ears and a heart on his belly.
Image source: Chez Céline
Thanks to Sharon Ojala for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.