- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
- Beautiful Velvet Dotted Lines Crochet Blanket For Relaxing Warmth And Coziness
- [Photo Tutorial + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Daisy Stitch (Star Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Ear Warmer With Removable Button Is Just A Bit Wider Than Most
Such an adorable little guy! I just love the way he seems so happy all the time and has the cutest trunk! The pattern is truly cute in pink or blue so use your imagination and colors and make truly cute elephant toys using this pattern. It could be so easy for this cute amigurumi toy to become a child’s best friend! This Little Bigfoot Elephant by Sharon Ojala is coming with a written pattern and also an exquisite crochet along video tutorial.
I found the little guy in the picture below on Chez Céline. Isn’t he cute with that little heart on his belly?
As he seemed a little naked, I added some fabric in his ears and a heart on his belly.
Image source: Chez Céline
Thanks to Sharon Ojala for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.