- [Free Pattern] Add This Flower Square To Your Afghan For An Adorable Twist
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Larksfoot Stitch + Baby Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple, Super Quick And Super Beautiful- This Baby Blanket Is Amazing!
- Fun And Unique Crochet Easter Egg Pillow [Free Pattern]
- Amazing Crochet Laptop Blanket Can Convert To A Pillow With The Button
Such an adorable little guy! I just love the way he seems so happy all the time and has the cutest trunk! The pattern is truly cute in pink or blue so use your imagination and colors and make truly cute elephant toys using this pattern. It could be so easy for this cute amigurumi toy to become a child’s best friend! This Little Bigfoot Elephant by Sharon Ojala is coming with a written pattern and also an exquisite crochet along video tutorial.
I found the little guy in the picture below on Chez Céline. Isn’t he cute with that little heart on his belly?
As he seemed a little naked, I added some fabric in his ears and a heart on his belly.
Image source: Chez Céline
Thanks to Sharon Ojala for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.