- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Knit and Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Spread Love With The Easiest And Cutest Crochet Butterflies Ever!
- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square With A Bright And Joyful Design
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Bag Is Perfect For Your Every Day Grocery Shopping
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Clever Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Squares Chevron Afghan
Vintage is fashionable these days! I love the color choices in this crochet vintage fan ripple blanket made by Chiaki of Chiaki Creates! The pattern used for this gorgeous blanket is crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern by Janis Cortese. I personally like the afghan better when is made in more colors, I think is more fun and more visually appealing. If you need more help with this stitch, here is a great photo tutorial.
Here is a video tutorial which you may find useful to see things done.
Featured image Chiaki.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.