- [Free Pattern] Awesome Infinity Scarf That Will Keep You Warm
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
Vintage is fashionable these days! I love the color choices in this crochet vintage fan ripple blanket made by Chiaki of Chiaki Creates! The pattern used for this gorgeous blanket is crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern by Janis Cortese. I personally like the afghan better when is made in more colors, I think is more fun and more visually appealing. If you need more help with this stitch, here is a great photo tutorial.
Here is a video tutorial which you may find useful to see things done.
Featured image Chiaki.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.