- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make The Magic Loop (Magic Circle)
- Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Mini Granny Squares Can Be Used For Pretty Much Anything You Like
Vintage is fashionable these days! I love the color choices in this crochet vintage fan ripple blanket made by Chiaki of Chiaki Creates! The pattern used for this gorgeous blanket is crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern by Janis Cortese. I personally like the afghan better when is made in more colors, I think is more fun and more visually appealing. If you need more help with this stitch, here is a great photo tutorial.
Here is a video tutorial which you may find useful to see things done.
Featured image Chiaki.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.