- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Chicken Bookmark Is Simply Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Lace Toddler Dress
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
Unique. Challenging. Free pattern! These were my first thoughts when I stumbled across this beautiful vintage blanket on a “creative being blog”, however despite the challenging look, it is an easy pattern which creates a great impact. This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch pattern is absolutely lovely for a baby blanket or a afghan. You can choose to make it in one color if you wish, I do love the many colors in this afghan because of the way it shows the waves. This gorgeous blanket is another great way to use left over yarn .
What do you need:
yarn (I used Softfun cotton/acrylic yarn by Scheepjeswol)
a matching crochet hook (I used a 4mm hook)
a darning needle to sew in the ends
a pair of scissors
For this blanket, which measures about 1.40 x 1.40m, I used 14 balls of Softfun (two of every colour used, in colour ways 2496, 2531, 2466, 2449, 2451, 2519 and 2514).
Got inspired? Thanks to Wink for the featured image and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.