- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Coasters Are Such A Cute And Festive Spot To Place Your Cups!
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
- Quick And Fun Crochet Flower Coaster
- Easy Double Crochet Baby Blanket In Rainbow Shades With Ruffles Guaranteed To Make You Happy
Unique. Challenging. Free pattern! These were my first thoughts when I stumbled across this beautiful vintage blanket on a “creative being blog”, however despite the challenging look, it is an easy pattern which creates a great impact. This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch pattern is absolutely lovely for a baby blanket or a afghan. You can choose to make it in one color if you wish, I do love the many colors in this afghan because of the way it shows the waves. This gorgeous blanket is another great way to use left over yarn .
What do you need:
yarn (I used Softfun cotton/acrylic yarn by Scheepjeswol)
a matching crochet hook (I used a 4mm hook)
a darning needle to sew in the ends
a pair of scissors
For this blanket, which measures about 1.40 x 1.40m, I used 14 balls of Softfun (two of every colour used, in colour ways 2496, 2531, 2466, 2449, 2451, 2519 and 2514).
Got inspired? Thanks to Wink for the featured image and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.