- 25+ Crochet Hacks For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Gorgeous Artsy Roller Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
Vintage is fashionable these days! I love the color choices in this crochet vintage fan ripple blanket made by Chiaki of Chiaki Creates! The pattern used for this gorgeous blanket is crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern by Janis Cortese. I personally like the afghan better when is made in more colors, I think is more fun and more visually appealing. If you need more help with this stitch, here is a great photo tutorial.
Here is a video tutorial which you may find useful to see things done.
Featured image Chiaki.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.