- 15 Gorgeous Free Crochet Mandala Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Granny Square With A Heart
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Clever Shell Tank
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Crochet Baby Bear Makes Everyone’s Face Light Up
Vintage is fashionable these days! I love the color choices in this crochet vintage fan ripple blanket made by Chiaki of Chiaki Creates! The pattern used for this gorgeous blanket is crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern by Janis Cortese. I personally like the afghan better when is made in more colors, I think is more fun and more visually appealing. If you need more help with this stitch, here is a great photo tutorial.
Here is a video tutorial which you may find useful to see things done.
Featured image Chiaki.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.