- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
- You Will Be Obsessed With This Incredibly Gorgeous Crochet Mandala Blanket Pattern
This pattern is easy and quick to make, and turns out to be incredibly functional for the parents: washable and soft.
Crochet Cuddly Snuggly Hooded Baby Blanket by The Crochet Crowd is warm, and has no holes and the the hood is centered into the middle of the blanket.
The front post double crochets at the center of the blanket provide extra thickness and a different stitching look.
The fabulous square ribbing effect on the side will get mums delighted even more.
Cuddly Snuggly Hooded Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
3 balls of Bernat Baby Blanket 300 g
Size 8 mm or L Size Crochet Hook
Check out the original source for the Cuddly Snuggly Hooded Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Crochet Crowd.
Thanks to Mikey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.