- [Free Pattern] Easy Granny Square Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Lovely Arrow-Shaped Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Beautiful Granny Squares Cardigan Pattern Anyone Would Wear
Don’t you just love easy crochet projects that look clever and complicated? Check out this very unique and original Friendship Ring Square by Terri Kroupa. The friendship rings look so twisted, in fact, apparently they are really easy to make. Somehow those rings remind me of the Olympic rings, is just that they are displayed differently and of course, it’s only four of them.
Most likely, this Friendship Ring square pattern is gorgeous to be used more for decorative purposes; I can totally see not only beautiful afghans made in this pattern but also table runners and why not, even curtains.
Worsted Weight Yarn:
Color A – Windsor Blue
Color B – Lt. Country Blue
Color C – Dusty Rose
Color D – Rose Pink
Color E – Soft White
Crochet Hook, size H
Thanks to Terri Kroupa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.