- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- [Free Pattern] 11 Sweet And Simple Lil’ Butterflies Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
- [Free Crochet Patterns] This Is By Far The Fastest And Easiest Crochet Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
Really cute and easy to make, this 6 inch square looks great on both sides! Nothing cuter than a great vintage looking crochet blanket that looks sweet and decorative on both sides! This Vintage Lace Square by Margret Willson offers lots of interesting color possibilities and it looks great in both contrasting colors and in shades of the same color. Fun and quick to work, this attractive and delicate reversible square is very easy to extend to any size.
UPDATE 30.6.2016 Unfortunatelly, this pattern’s page cannot be found anymore! 🙁
Materials (for 1 Square)
- Medium (worsted) weight yarn:
1/2 oz/25 yds/14g each white and pink
- Crochet hook size H or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
Square measures 6 inches
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Talking Crochet
Thanks to Margret Willson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.