- Adorable Four Leaf Clover Beanie For Teens And Adults
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Remember Me Square Designed Especially For Veteran’s Day
- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- [Video Tutorial] Warm, Soft & Cuddly Triangle Star Stitch Hat
Every day is a special day! Celebrate it with this beautiful and playful table setting. These striped V-Stitch Placemat & Napkin Ring by Susan Carlson are spectacular. Creative, beautiful, and unique looking, this table setting is the perfect gift for any simple day or special occasion.
Using a simple but whimsical V-Stitch, this placemat pattern is fun to give as a gift or use for your own decorating for that special occasion. Add the simple little napkin ring and you’ve got a table setting that even Martha Stewart might envy. And isn’t that pom edging just so modernly retro?! Want a scarf, or table runner, or blanket? You can make that, too, with the simple multiples number included in the pattern, change up the dimensions. Bust your stash and make a non-matching set for a playful table setting.
Skill Level: Easy
Dimensions: Placemat–20 inches (51cm) X 13 inches (33cm)
This detailed and thoroughly tested pattern includes:
–complete materials list including yarns and colors used in the pictured sample
–multiples number to adjust the dimensions to any size you wish from a long, skinny scarf to a stash-busting bedspread
–written pattern instructions in standard US terms
–notes, stitch abbreviations and special stitches sections
Thanks to Susan Carlson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.