- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Baby Blanket Looks Like The Comfiest Thing On Earth
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- [Free Pattern] Get Your Christmas Decorating Ready With This Fabulous Tree Garland
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- 4 Basic Crochet Stitches For Beginners
Chevron is simple and looks amazing. This yellow and white Chevron Baby Blanket by Bellus Threads is made using 6 skeins of I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. This fun and simple pattern is easy to customize and also is easy to make and a great gift for any baby or yourself.
Sample pictures are included after each row as a guide. I used different colors for each row to make them stand out more, but the pattern is written for 8 rows in each color. Feel free to change colors whenever you’d like for a unique look!
Thanks to Bellus Threads for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.