- Decorative Large Crochet Basket Pattern You’ll Love
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Pet Bed In Less Than 30 Minutes
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- [Free Pattern] Easy-To-Make Lovely Crochet Shoes For Baby Girl
- Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern -Preemie Hats You Can Crochet For Charity
Chevron is simple and looks amazing. This yellow and white Chevron Baby Blanket by Bellus Threads is made using 6 skeins of I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. This fun and simple pattern is easy to customize and also is easy to make and a great gift for any baby or yourself.
Sample pictures are included after each row as a guide. I used different colors for each row to make them stand out more, but the pattern is written for 8 rows in each color. Feel free to change colors whenever you’d like for a unique look!
Thanks to Bellus Threads for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.