- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Hanging Toilet Paper Holder
- [Free Pattern] Grandma Tree Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- An African Flower Turned Mandala You Will Love Deeply!
Hearts patterns tend to be very popular and cute especially when is about baby clothing. A heart stitch looks great on blankets, hats, pants and in this case….on baby leg warmers! This Heart Stitch Leg Warmers by Chelsie Brady are absolutely adorable and they are such a quick project.
If you’ve ever wondered how to make baby leg warmers, this pattern is exactly what you need. Not only adorable, but fast and easy to make too! The pattern comes in size 3-6 months, but there is included a table of how to make them virtually any size. How cool is that!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Chelsie Brady
Thanks to Chelsie Brady for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.