- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
- [Video Tutorials] Add Sparkles To Your Holiday With These Adorable Colorful Granny Stars And Trees
- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- Simply Gorgeous Crochet Tribal Moccasin Tutorial
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
Warm, soft and really pretty, this newborn hat pattern will get you excited to have found it! Block Stitch Newborn Hat by Jessica at Rustic Stitches is a wonderful pattern with lots of possibilities: from using scrap yarn to make each row a different color, to ear flaps or starting from the bottom up to make a ribbed band, this hat pattern is awesome and full of potential!
What you will need:
2 or 3 different colours of light weight yarn (#3). *I used Bernat Softee Baby in Flannel for the one hat and Little Mouse for the other for the main colour. The other colours are scraps I had laying around the house so I am still trying to find what exact yarn I used for that.
Size 3.5mm hook
Tapestry needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for the Adorable Block Stitch Newborn Hat crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rustic Stitches
Thanks to Jessica for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.