- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Wave Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Arrow Stitch
- Easy Floral Crochet Blanket Pattern For The Romantic Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Full Of Colours With Stunning Effect
- Lovely Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
Warm, soft and really pretty, this newborn hat pattern will get you excited to have found it! Block Stitch Newborn Hat by Jessica at Rustic Stitches is a wonderful pattern with lots of possibilities: from using scrap yarn to make each row a different color, to ear flaps or starting from the bottom up to make a ribbed band, this hat pattern is awesome and full of potential!
What you will need:
2 or 3 different colours of light weight yarn (#3). *I used Bernat Softee Baby in Flannel for the one hat and Little Mouse for the other for the main colour. The other colours are scraps I had laying around the house so I am still trying to find what exact yarn I used for that.
Size 3.5mm hook
Tapestry needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for the Adorable Block Stitch Newborn Hat crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rustic Stitches
Thanks to Jessica for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.