- [Video Tutorial] The Happiest Little Smiley Faces In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Chunky Crochet Hat To Work Up For Christmas
- [Free Pattern] World’s Easiest Ripple!
- [Free Pattern] Meet Norberta: The Super-Cute Baby Dragon!
These adorable crochet spa baskets make great gift ideas to give with all sorts of things inside like bath items, toys, candy, etc. They are cute as storage baskets as well and are loved by people who like to stay organized . They remind me of the little baskets from Ikea. The Crochet Spa Basket Tutorial by Linda, is quick and easy to make and you can choose to make different sizes and colors too!
Learn how to make this adorable crochet baskets in only 7 steps. All you need is to follow the step-by-step instructions in writing and pictures.
Supplies: cotton worsted weight yarn (I used Lily Sugar n’ Cream) 5.5 mm hook needle for weaving in ends
It’s also good to know that:
You can make it taller and fold it over for an awesome cuff and more sturdy look.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Linda for the inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.