- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
- 21 Quick And Easy Baby Blankets To Crochet With Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Super Simple Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat
- How To Tapestry Crochet A Beautiful Tapestry Heart Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
Roses are elegant and romantic. They add extra charm, color and beauty to any space or to any piece of clothing if this is what you decide to embellish or decorate. There are so many ways you can use flowers to beautify something.These crochet roses by Cindy of Skip To My Lou are very beautiful, they look so real and fresh.
These roses are super easy and work up quickly. They would be a perfect embellishment for a crochet hat or crochet headband. Try them on a hair band or clip for an extra pretty hair accessory.
It is simple to make different sized layered rose flowers by adjusting the beginning chain, just keep it an odd number. The purple flower was 41 chains. The red flower was 31 chains. The small hot pink flower was 21 chains with a size H crochet hook.
Source: Skip To My Lou
Image source: molliemakes
If you want to crochet these roses, click here to get the free pattern and to see the photo tutorial.
Featured image source: Cindy
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.