- [Free Pattern] This Dachshund Bookmark Is Totally Awesome!
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Top
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
“Do you have trouble making the perfect beanie or hat ever single time? Well you have to check out this very detailed guide! I provide 3 different ways to make a beanie or hat and have lots of reference tables and pictures and more to hep you make the perfect beanie or hat no matter which stitch is used.” These 3 techniques, brought to you by Nicki’s Homemade Crafts are easy to use with any stitch or stitch pattern and every one of them will work out great and fit perfectly for any size head.
3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
Usually worsted weighted yarn is used to make beanies or hats, but you can also use bulky or super bulky or even sports yarn. For this example, I used worsted weighted yarn.
Use the hook size recommended for the yarn you are using.
Check out the original source for 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.