- Baby’s First Blanket- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- Eve’s Sunflowers-Yet Another Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern]
Beanies are best gifts for all ages: from babies to adults. Here is a great pattern that’s versatile and stylish and you can make it in the colors of your choice.
Frosted Window Beanie by Nicole Riley can be adjusted to any size head and makes great presents for a birthday or another significant event. Fashionable and functional, this is a pattern easy to match for daily wearing.
This beanie makes me dream; dream about being the city and looking up and seeing windows frosted in during the holiday season. The pattern is easy to understand has a video to guide you along in the process.
Frosted Window Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
Caron Simply Soft in colors: Country Blue (color A), Soft Blue (color B) and White (color C)
Check out the original source for Frosted Window Beanie Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.