- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- Fabulous Crochet Petal Stitch Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
Learn to crochet a mobius twist scarf using a very easy to follow crochet pattern that’s really taking almost no time to make. Elizabethan Twist crochet pattern by Barbara Flom is written in rounds. This cowl is a mobius crochet pattern and if you’re familiar with the Moebius concept than you know that a mobius band has only one surface. When talking about this cowl this translates in each round being equivalent to two rows.
Mobius Twist Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Fingering weight, 100 grams; sample uses Stitch Together Smooth Sock, approximately 463 yards, in the Yarnify! colorway
Hook: Size H (5 mm);
Gauge: 16 dc = 4 inches; Row Gauge is 4 rows = 1”.
Finished Size: 6.5 inches wide; 30 inch circumference at Row 1.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the full written pattern here: Easy Mobius Twist Scarf Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Barbara Flom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.