- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Bag Is Perfect For Your Every Day Grocery Shopping
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
Learn to crochet a mobius twist scarf using a very easy to follow crochet pattern that’s really taking almost no time to make. Elizabethan Twist crochet pattern by Barbara Flom is written in rounds. This cowl is a mobius crochet pattern and if you’re familiar with the Moebius concept than you know that a mobius band has only one surface. When talking about this cowl this translates in each round being equivalent to two rows.
Mobius Twist Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Fingering weight, 100 grams; sample uses Stitch Together Smooth Sock, approximately 463 yards, in the Yarnify! colorway
Hook: Size H (5 mm);
Gauge: 16 dc = 4 inches; Row Gauge is 4 rows = 1”.
Finished Size: 6.5 inches wide; 30 inch circumference at Row 1.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the full written pattern here: Easy Mobius Twist Scarf Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Barbara Flom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.