- [Photo Tutorial] The Simplest And Easiest Blocking Method Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- How To Crochet The Four Leaf Clover Stitch
- 7 Awesome Free Sea Turtle Crochet Patterns
One part triangle, one part straight, this scarf shaped like the letter V is lightweight and fancy and so gorgeous! This simple, light and lovely scarf designed by Donna Wolfe is a chic way to liven up any outfit. The pattern is fun and easy to follow and makes a fashion-flirty accessory that you’ll adore.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this gorgeous V shaped crochet scarf.
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.