- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Scarf Is Amazing!
One part triangle, one part straight, this scarf shaped like the letter V is lightweight and fancy and so gorgeous! This simple, light and lovely scarf designed by Donna Wolfe is a chic way to liven up any outfit. The pattern is fun and easy to follow and makes a fashion-flirty accessory that you’ll adore.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this gorgeous V shaped crochet scarf.
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.