- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- Easy Crochet Cable Blanket Any Size You Wish
- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Blanket of Roses Afghan Pattern Is Timeless
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
One part triangle, one part straight, this scarf shaped like the letter V is lightweight and fancy and so gorgeous! This simple, light and lovely scarf designed by Donna Wolfe is a chic way to liven up any outfit. The pattern is fun and easy to follow and makes a fashion-flirty accessory that you’ll adore.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this gorgeous V shaped crochet scarf.
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.