- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Celtic Weave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Gecko Frecko
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
One part triangle, one part straight, this scarf shaped like the letter V is lightweight and fancy and so gorgeous! This simple, light and lovely scarf designed by Donna Wolfe is a chic way to liven up any outfit. The pattern is fun and easy to follow and makes a fashion-flirty accessory that you’ll adore.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this gorgeous V shaped crochet scarf.
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.