- Adorable Crochet Sea Turtle Applique Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Granny Square Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Crocheted Sleeveless Top Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
One part triangle, one part straight, this scarf shaped like the letter V is lightweight and fancy and so gorgeous! This simple, light and lovely scarf designed by Donna Wolfe is a chic way to liven up any outfit. The pattern is fun and easy to follow and makes a fashion-flirty accessory that you’ll adore.
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to make this gorgeous V shaped crochet scarf.
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.