- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- [Free Pattern] This Granny Square Design Is Absolutely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Have A Blast Playing With This Crochet Frisbee Disc
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Snapdragon Washcloth Pattern
Make yourself a great crochet granny square hooded jacket with this simple pattern. Topaz Hooded Jacket by Woman’s Day is a 1974 jacket pattern that is perfect to throw on over jeans or a long, summer skirt.
SIZES: One size fits all. Garment width across back at underarms and hips, about 23″; each front, including borders, 12″.
MATERIALS: Bernat Berella Germantown, one 2-oz. skein white (color A), 2 skeins honey, (B), 3 skeins
each light orange (C) and orange (D), and 9 skeins gazelle (MC). Crochet hook size G, or size required to crochet to gauge.
The featured granny square jacket uses the African flower granny square but you can use the basic granny square to make your jacket.
Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
Yarn: I used four skeins of the red heart love-black and 4.5 skeins the red heart monet
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Crochet Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
Thanks to dragonbird for the article inspiration and featured image.