- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
- Tonia Cypert-Hale Shared I bought the pattern from MJ’s Off the
What an amazing pattern! No one would guess how easy this braided cowl it is in fact! This spectacular Braids Crochet Scarf Cowl pattern by Karen Valladares is one of the most unusual and beautiful scarf, neck warmer, cowl patterns we’ve ever seen!
Although it may look intimidating for some, if you watch the video tutorial you can see that it is actually very simple to make. Who would have thought that such a simple braided crochet cowl with buttons pattern looks so very elegant and beautiful. A unique pattern for sure!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons
2 Skeins of Worsted Weight Yarn #4, 350 yds ea.
Crochet Hook 5 mm
4 Large buttons
Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons Video Tutorial
See more here: Easy Braided Crochet Cowl With Buttons.
Thanks to Karen Valladares for the article inspiration and featured image.