- Agatha & Argus Kitties Crochet Patterns Are Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Dragonfly Stitch Is Amazing!
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
This cute and easy crochet summer dress is using the chevron stitch. So if you know how to crochet this beautiful stitch this baby dress pattern is really easy. Baby Blossom Summer Dress designed by My Accessory Box comes with a written pattern diagrams and a video tutorial.
Direction are given for even bigger sizes on the designer’s site. This pattern can be worked for all sizes:
Newborn-12 months,24 months, 36 months,4 years- 6 years,7 years- 10 years,11 years- 16 years,S-M-L-XL-XXL.All you need to do is start each size with s different number of chains, which is also provided for each size.
Cute Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girl Free Pattern
– Crochet hook: 4 mm/G-6
– 200-600 grams/ 2-6 scones cotton yarn (I used Nako Hosgeldin and Nako Calico yarn)
– Tapestry Needle\ Sewing Needle
– Markers (optional)
Newborn- 6 months – 12 months – 24 months – 36 months
The awesome thing about this pattern is that it doesn’t require major sewing. If you choose to keep it simple you won’t need any sewing at all.