- Easy Floral Crochet Blanket Pattern For The Romantic Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Cool And Easy Patchwork Dog Pillow That Kids And Adults Will Enjoy
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is Going To Make A Beautiful Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Clever Shell Tank
- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
Such an exquisite baby blanket pattern! Squiggles Baby Blanket by Kristina Smiley is a colorful, joyful baby blanket that shines with multiple colors throughout and your little one will treasure it for years. With a great size perfect for baby through toddler years, this baby blanket can easily became your little one’s much-loved and favorite blanket.
Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket
This pattern uses: 7 skeins (4 oz, 200 yards each) of Luster Merino Tencel Worsted Yarn. [3 skeins of base color A, 1 skein each of colors B, C, D, & E]
Shown in colorways: Jungle (A), Moment of Zen (B), Saffron (C), Favorite Lipstick (D), and Pansy (E). This yarn base is great for a baby blanket as it’s a mixture of superwash merino wool (machine-washable and cuddly-soft) and tencel for strength, longevity and a subtle shimmer.
Check out the original source for this Cuddly-Soft Squiggles Baby Blanket crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Expression Fiber Arts
Thanks to Kristina Smiley for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.