- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- Little Picot Granny Square Is Really Unique And Amazing! [Crochet Diagram Pattern]
- How To Turn YOUR Favorite Square Into An Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Just For Fun: Yummy-Looking Crochet Burger Earrings
- Free Crochet Giraffe Rattle Pattern
The popular crochet shell stitch can be worked in a variety of different ways, one more beautiful than the other. Learn the Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern For A Triangle Shawl with this easy to follow tutorial by MyPicot. Create a spectacular shawl with this airy crochet pattern. It is very easy to crochet a triangular shawl with this shell stitch pattern. It’s also very easy to customize it to your own liking as by simply following the pattern your shawl grows easily and steadily to your desired size. As all the other MyPicot patterns, this crochet stitch pattern comes with a step by step written and photo tutorial you will appreciate.
Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern For A Triangle Shawl
The shell stitch creates an open and airy fabric.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!