- [Free Pattern] Once Upon A Time There Were Two Little Ducks On A Baby Blanket…
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Cord Of Little Hearts
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Lattice Weave Crochet Throw
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch
- Wonderfully Pretty Little Wilde Flower Square
Perfect for last minute Christmas gifts this quick and easy crochet men’s hat free pattern is also great for donating to charities that accept crochet donations.With a fabulous and simple design this beanie is going to be fast and fun. Simple Seed Stitch Beanie free crochet pattern by Kirsten Holloway is a great go-to hat pattern in four sizes for kids and adults.
Quick And Easy Crochet Men’s Hat Free Pattern
5.5mm hook, or hook needed to obtain gauge
150-200 yards Caron One Pound, or other thicker #4 worsted weight yarn
6”X6” piece of faux fur for pom-pom – optional
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Quick And Easy Crochet Men’s Hat Free Pattern.
Thanks to Kirsten Holloway for the article inspiration and featured image.