- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 16-Circles Square With Unusual Construction
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Soap Socks
- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
Crochet hair clips patterns are some of the cutest and joyful projects one can crochet any time of the year. They are great to accessorizing your hair or for selling at crafts shows. They take little yarn, are quick to make and are usually made with simple stitches. These happy Spring Flower Clips by Carmen Heffernan is quick, pretty and you can whip up one in each of your favorite colors.
Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern
I used scraps of 4 ply/fingering weight yarn for my flowers, but you can use any yarn weight you wish – just use a matching hook. My favourite yarn for making flowers is the wonderful Scheepjes Cotton 8 yarn which has ALL the colours! With excellent stitch definition, this is perfect for smaller projects like these crochet flowers. You can purchase it here Scheepjes Cotton 8
3mm Crochet Hook
Bobby Pins/Hair Grips
Suggested hook sizes:
DK weight – 3.5mm hook
4 ply/fingering weight – 2.5mm or 3.00mm hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern.
Thanks to Carmen Heffernan for the article inspiration and featured image.