- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Iris Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
- [Video Tutorial]This Cute Children’s Chunky Winter Sweater Is So Comfortable To Wear And So Easy To Make
- How To Make A Cute Sheep Baby Blanket
This afghan block is spectacular! Inspired by the so popular Elements Cal Square for Blankets, Pillows, Centrepieces Free Crochet Pattern, this is a beautiful square pattern you can use to make a pillow, a blanket or maybe a bag. Arietis square by EchtGaaf Haken is a marvelous 13 x 13 cm square pattern which consist in only 13 rounds. This little afghan block looks pretty magical with this ombre effect .
Arietis Square With Ombre Effect Free Crochet Pattern
I made it with Scheepjes Catona, because there are so many colours available, but you could use any other yarn you like. Use this square to make a pillow, a blanket, a bag maybe?
The colours I used for this square are:
201 Electric Blue
510 Sky Blue
509 Baby Blue
106 Snow White
You will only use small amounts of each colour.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Arietis Square With Ombre Effect Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: EchtGaaf Haken
Thanks to EchtGaaf Haken for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.