- [Free Pattern] This Fascinating Pinwheels Afghan Will Make You Happy Just Looking At It
- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Up Your Dish Drying Routine With This Lovely Tunisian Crochet Drying Mat!
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Festive Snowflake Stocking Hat
Self striping yarn shawl patterns are simple to make and so beautiful. The self striping yarn does all the work for you and you can create very colorful, eye-catching crochet projects without having to change colors.This is the case with the Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl free crochet pattern designed by Elena Hunt as well. Made using the Amazing Grace stitch pattern, this crochet shawl is an elegant and flowing accessory and its message is beautiful.
Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn ~ 1245 yards Red Heart It’s a Wrap Rainbows in Whisper- 2 skeins. This is a #2 fine yarn that is self striping. 623 yards per skein
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beatrice Ryan Designs: The Love of Crochet.
Thanks to Elena Hunt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.