- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- Beautiful Crochet Kitchen Towel With Fringe
- One Hour Crochet Afghan You’ll Want To Make Immediately [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Large Tote Will Fit Everything You Need For A Trip To The Beach
- Delicate Kimono For Summertime -Free Crochet Pattern
This spectacular shawl is inspired by the beauty of a peacock’s feathers which have been fascinating to humans since always. Peacock Petals Shawl by Suvi is designed to resemble the incredible beauty of this bright, colorful and intricate pattern of the peacock’s feathers .Some may decide to see petals of a flower instead of peacock feathers. Flowers of feathers, this shawl’s design cascading down yourf back is simply spectacular!
Peacock Petals Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
It is shaped like a crescent to better stay on your shoulders as you wear it. When made with fingering weight yarn and a 4mm (G) hook, the shawl measures 52 inches long from tip to tip and 25 inches wide.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Peacock Petals Shawl Free Crochet Pattern at: Suvi’s Crochet.
Thanks to Suvi for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.