- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Super Fun Circular Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Crochet Baby Bear Makes Everyone’s Face Light Up
- [Video Tutorial] Get Ready For Your New Favorite Baby Blanket: 3D Heart Granny Square Baby Blanket
“Look at these adorable heart earrings! Small Heart Earrings by Nicole Riley are super cute and super fast to make. I might mine in less than 30 minutes. All you will need is some yarn. Any yarn will do maybe not super bulky yarn. Then some earring hooks so you can attach the hearts to them and a needle for sewing and weaving in. Plus, a hook according to your yarn weight! That is it. Nothing else is needed for this cute creation.”
Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
What you will need:
Hook and yarn of your choice (I used a 5.0mm hook and the Premier yarn Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn in Red)
earring hooks (stainless steel)
scissors and yarn needle
Check out the original source for the Cute Crochet Heart Earrings Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.