- [Free Pattern] This Mother-Hood-Scarf Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
Crochet flowers are so delicate and beautiful and is always a great idea to use them in decorating your house. Crocheted flowers can make a house a home. A simple brilliant decoration idea can take a room from boring to fabulous! Here are 5 awesome ideas to decorate your house with crochet flowers.
1. Add crochet flowers to a pendant lamp for a extreme makeover. The results are stunning.
2. Embellish a lampshade. Add some crochet flowers to the lampshade and you’ll have a fun and playful lamp.
3.Cute Curtain Tiebacks -Decorate your curtains with crochet flowers tie backs. The possibilities are endless!
4. Put your favorite pictures in cute and colorful crochet frames. They will transform the ambiance of your room adding more personality and happiness to any space.
Thank you to amazing interior design for these awesome design ideas!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.