- [Free Pattern] St. Patrick’s Day Crochet: Lucky Day Cowl
- [Free Pattern] 3 Simple Ways To Make The Perfect Beanie Or Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket Is So Cozy, You May Never Want To Get Out Of Bed
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Checkerboard Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Floral Crochet Curtain Tie-Back
Any cat lover will get a kick out of these adorable cat butt coasters! Cute and funny, this Cat Butt Coasters pattern by Indoor Cat Crochet is easy for any crocheter to follow and will make any guest to your house bursting with laughter. This little pattern has endless possibilities: from coasters to wall decorations, cat but coaster pattern is simply just too cute for words!
Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
-Any kind of worsted weight yarn will suffice (the stock photos included
multiple brands of yarn and each turns out similar in size, so no worries!)
-You will need a light pink for the middle, and then any color you’d like the
cat(s) to be! I personally modeled mine after my best friend’s cats =)
-H hook (5.0mm hook) *Note: if you use a different weight of yarn please
change your hook size accordingly!
-Needle for sewing in ends
-Optional: stitch marker
Check out the original source for this Crochet Cat Butt Coasters Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Indoor Cat Crochet
Thanks to Indoor Cat Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.