- Cozy And Warm C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Crochet Turkey Coasters I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Mandala Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Baby Blanket Looks Like The Comfiest Thing On Earth
- [Free Pattern] Teaching Kids Colors Is Easy And Fun With These Rainbow Knit Bunnies!
There’s at least one person in everyone’s life who would appreciate this lovely and so special crochet cross bookmark. Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of CreativeCrochet and learn how to make this beautiful cross bookmark.
Right handed version of my shell stitch cross bookmark. You’ll need some size 10 crochet thread and a 1.65mm crochet hook.
Thanks to CreativeCrochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.