- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Hello Kitty Granny Square Scarf
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
Follow along with Yolanda Soto Lopez and learn how to make this lovely crochet owl purse for little girls. This video tutorial is divided in two parts. This purse uses only basic stitches and is an easy project, suitable for beginners.
The embellishment is the best part; you’ll have so much fun making it. If you don’t like sleepy eyes, you can always use buttons or something else to make them look open and adorable.
In this video series you will learn how to #crochet this adorable little owl purse. I made it for a childs size but you can easily adjust to make it larger for big girls too : ) This is the perfect project to use up yarn scraps and makes a great Christmas present. It’s never too late to begin making your Christmas gifts. This purse uses only basic stitches. I hope you will enjoy making this little purse for all the special little girls in your life. Happy, happy, happy (Source)
To watch the Crochet Owl Childs Purse – Video 2, please go to the next page.