- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Basic Towel Ring Will Make A Great Addition To A Towel Gift
- [Video Tutorial + Written Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet “Flowers In A Row” Stitch Makes A Wonderful Springtime Afghan
- Adorable Crochet X Stitch Hat Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Chic And Stylish Overcast Crochet Vest For Fall And Winter Time
- Boho Tunic Crochet Pattern For ANY Size
This is a beginner-friendly tutorial from Melanie Ham from iheartstitching on How to Crochet a Beanie. It does help if you’ve made a few things before, this isn’t for complete beginners, but hey, you can always give it a try. Right? Once you’ve made this little hat, go back to the first video and make your own slightly slouchy crochet hat.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat Tutorial
Thanks to Melanie Ham for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!