- [Free Pattern] Inspiring And Amazingly Cute Flower Trellis Square
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Practical Crochet Seat
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Point Star Blanket Is Fun And Surprisingly Quick
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall Madly In Love With This Amazing Dream Blanket
- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
This is a beginner-friendly tutorial from Melanie Ham from iheartstitching on How to Crochet a Beanie. It does help if you’ve made a few things before, this isn’t for complete beginners, but hey, you can always give it a try. Right? Once you’ve made this little hat, go back to the first video and make your own slightly slouchy crochet hat.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat Tutorial
Thanks to Melanie Ham for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!