- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Christmas Garland Will Make You Grab Your Hooks And Yarn And Get Festive!
- [Free Pattern] Simply Gorgeous Living Room Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
This is a beginner-friendly tutorial from Melanie Ham from iheartstitching on How to Crochet a Beanie. It does help if you’ve made a few things before, this isn’t for complete beginners, but hey, you can always give it a try. Right? Once you’ve made this little hat, go back to the first video and make your own slightly slouchy crochet hat.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat Tutorial
Thanks to Melanie Ham for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!