- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Classic Downton Abbey Mrs. Hughes’ Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- Fabulous Crochet Petal Stitch Baby Blanket [Free Pattern]
Introduce color and beauty to your dining room table with this beautiful table runner. Lacy Flower Runner by Lois Olson is elegant and classy at the same time. It looks gorgeous in a variety of combination and it’s said to be super easy and quick to make. One thing I know for sure: the design is absolutely lovely!
Materials: Crochet string, hook. Sample used J & P Coats Knit-Cro-Sheen, 1 ball each of lilac, mint green and ecru. Used size 5 steel crochet hook. Made 20 squares. (Source)
Image source: Lois Olson
Thank you to Lois for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.