- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Slippers You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Lace Toddler Dress
- Super Lovely 12 Inch Crochet Square With Such A Poetic Name!
Introduce color and beauty to your dining room table with this beautiful table runner. Lacy Flower Runner by Lois Olson is elegant and classy at the same time. It looks gorgeous in a variety of combination and it’s said to be super easy and quick to make. One thing I know for sure: the design is absolutely lovely!
Materials: Crochet string, hook. Sample used J & P Coats Knit-Cro-Sheen, 1 ball each of lilac, mint green and ecru. Used size 5 steel crochet hook. Made 20 squares. (Source)
Image source: Lois Olson
Thank you to Lois for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.