- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Quick Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
This granny ripple stitch is unbelievably beautiful! Crochet for Knitters – Granny Ripple Blanket by Staci Perry is and easy to follow five-part instructional video and a beautiful, clearly written pattern. Very easy and quick to work, this granny ripple pattern creates beautiful blanket. If you’re stuck in choosing your colors, HERE is a random stripe generator which you can use for fun and ease.
Granny Ripple Stitch Pattern
Size: Baby blanket/throw size, 35” x 49” (see “Pattern Notes” section of the pattern for guidelines for different sizes)
Hook: Size H (5mm)
Yarn: Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in eight colors, or another worsted-weight washable yarn. I used the following colors of Knit Picks Comfy Worsted, 2 skeins each color (16 skeins total, 50 grams each):
– Creme Brulee
– Sea Foam
– Lady Slipper
Additional Materials: tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for these Granny Ripple Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: v e r y p i n k
Thanks to Staci Perry for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.